Google Adwords as a pay-per-click advertising model is a great way to find new customers that are searching online for the kind of product or services you offer. Understandably though, you may be asking, ‘Google Adwords how much does it cost?’.
Your Google AdWords cost can be unique to your budget, the size of your campaign and number of desired clicks. As Google Adwords provides you with highly individualised and targeting options, there is no one-size fits all answer to ‘Google AdWords how much does it cost?’.
It can help to consult an expert in Google AdWords Management Brisbane to ensure you get the best value for your advertising spend.
How Does Google AdWords Work?
The interface of Google Adwords is simple to get started and allows you to get started quickly. You will select the keywords you wish to target, the audience you wish to reach and where you wish your ads to appear. How Google determines the cost of you ads though, is a little more complex.
Google AdWords applies an auction style approach to how much your ads cost to appear in a given geographical area. For example for the keyword: Google AdWord Management Brisbane, the process may go like the following.
- You select the search team: Google AdWord Management Brisbane
- Google AdWords takes that search and determines which keywords are in it.
- Google AdWords determines which advertisers have chosen to target those keywords and compares it against how many other advertisers have selected the same keywords, effectively they are looking at popularity and demand. This determines your price per click and your Ad Rank compared against other advertisers.
This process is dynamic and ever changing, happening behind the scenes each time someone searches. All of this helps determine ‘Google AdWords how much does it cost?’.
Google AdWords How Much Does It Cost You?
As you begin to learn more about Google AdWords, you will find that you do have control over how much is spent on advertising via the platform. Each month, you get to set the total amount spent on Google AdWords taking the guesswork out of question “Google AdWords how much does it cost?”. If you have an increased budget for one month, but a tighter budget the following, you can adjust the Google AdWords spend at any time.
Google AdWords Management Brisbane
Now that you understand Google AdWords a bit better, it is time to look at how you can improve your Google AdWord Management Brisbane. Here are a few of the items you can manage from the Google AdWords dashboard:
- Start and stop times for your budget.
- Setting your budget on how much you will be spending for the campaign.
- Method of payment.
- Performance measures to identify where your spent budget went such as the number of clicks, engagements, and impressions.
Let the Experts Help
If you want to learn more about how Google AdWords can help your business, contact the experts at Marketing4Business. As specialists in Google AdWords Management Brisbane we can help you accurately determine “Google AdWords how much does it cost” and much more.